Thursday, July 9, 2009

15 Signals That Hint 'Financial Trouble'

• "Spending money makes me feel good."
• "I let others (or I wish there was another to) handle my finances."
• "Someone will come along and rescue me"
• "I rarely balance my checkbook."
• "I now use my credit cards for small items I used to get with cash."
• "20 percent or more of my take-home pay goes for debt payments."
• "I'm afraid to calculate my net worth."
• "I frequently find myself borrowing small amounts of money."
• "If I lost my job, I'd be out of money in less than two weeks."
• "It makes me uncomfortable to talk about money. "
• "I don't know the total amount of my debts and obligations."
• "It is very difficult for me to save any money at all."
• "It seems to be a paycheck to paycheck life-style."
• "There have been occasions when I have paid late charges on a loan."
• "I have used (or plan to use) a debt consolidation loan to pay my bills."

No comments:

Post a Comment