Sunday, July 11, 2010

TTK Prestige: Pure Speculation?

the rise of TTK Prestige I had earlier mentioned. Look at the deliverable quantity, they said. And here it is:
image
The price shot up from the 600 levels to 900+, and the delivery volumes have gone lower and lower. Yesterday when the price ended up at 923, the delivery percentage of the volume is at a meager 3.26%.
Delivery volumes will get smaller when stocks hit upper circuits – people will book profits on a quick basis. From average turnover values of 1 cr. a day, this stock has moved to 228 crores a day yesterday. Even considering just 3% of delivery, there were 7 crores of delivery volumes; still, about half of Wednesday’s 14 crore delivery volumes.
Also the NSE/BSE arbitrageurs must have made some volume. Here’s the NSE Bulk Deal data.
image
Looks like about 7 lakh shares out of the 40 lakh traded in the last two days were arbitrageurs. 

Not much to conclude except, yes there are arbitrageurs, and if you look at volume delivered, even that has gone up. I’m not sure if it matters that it’s intraday traders or long term holders; volume is important in that it makes the price action significant.
Disclosure: I was long. I sold. I might trade it again. I’m not predicting a fall or a rise. 

Ref: http://blog.investraction.com/

3 comments:

  1. http://rakeshjhunjhunwalafan.blogspot.com/2011/09/technical-analysis-on-ttk-prestige.html

    Call For 13 Sept 2011
    Go Short at 3000 Levels SL 3050 on Closing basis.. Target 2800 and lower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUTURE BLUE CHIP BUY NSE HINDUNILVR BTWN 1757-1758 TARGET 1766-1775 SL 1746
    OUR FIRST TGT 1766 IN HINDUNILVR BUY CALL, ONCE BOOK PARTIAL PROFIT NOW 1763.5 AND TRAIL SL 1754
    Stock Free Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete